VK Roofing – Quality Roofing Contractor in Georgetown for Over 15 Years
Since 2008, our family-owned and operated roofing contractor in Georgetown has been meeting the needs of homeowners in Halton Hills (Georgetown and Acton), Milton, Mississauga and Brampton by providing:
- no sub-contractors
- owner working on site every day
- respectful service
- well-trained, experienced crew
- WSIB coverage and Working at Heights certified
- skilled, guaranteed workmanship
- high-quality brand name materials
- prompt response for quotes and consultation
- expert advice on product performance
- 10 year warranty on workmanship in addition to the highest quality standard manufacturer’s warranty
VK Roofing is your one stop roofing expert
EPDM and Modified Bitumen Roofing Systems
- new construction or replacement
- replace missing shingles
- caulk wall & chimney flashing
- asphalt valleys
- metal flashing
Eavestrough cleaning & repairs
- Keep evestroughs running and avoid ice backup
Gutter Guard installation
- Keep leaves and debris out
We are also certified insulation installers for blown-in expanding insulation, improving the quality of your home environment and roof, serving Georgetown, Milton, Acton, Halton, Bolton, Brampton, Caledon and Mississauga.
Contact owner Anthony Van Kooten for a FREE No obligation quote.
Roofing and Insulation Contractor Certifications
We’re never resting
Constant improvement and skill development is important in roofing to remain up-to-date in techniques and technology, for the benefit of customers. Owner Anthony Van Kooten continues to take roofing courses and programs to complement his knowledge gained while working in the field.
Learn about more of our many roofing and attic insulation contractor certifications.
Your home is treated like our own
From the first meeting to the completion of the job, your home is treated as if it were our own. Your property is left clean of roofing debris. Our own dump trailer, arrives and leaves, each day, with the work crew—no roll-off disposal containers to block your driveway. Scrap metal is collected and recycled.