VK Roofing is the best option for roofing services in Georgetown, Brampton and Halton Hills. We have an excellent reputation and receive consistently great reviews. With over 18 years of experience in the industry, and 15 years as a roofing contractor, we understand roofs.
We we use only brand name professional roofing products (shingles, ice & water shield, underlay and vents) only from reputable suppliers.
Our recommendations to you are based upon experience and customer needs.
The Owens Corning Total Protection Roofing System offers an excellent illustration of the different roofing and insulation elements work together to prevent roof damage and its effects on your home.
Peace of Mind
All materials and labour are fully covered for the TRU PROtection® Non-Prorated Period. This means that if your shingles, or any Owens Corning products, are found to be defective during this period you have protection in 100% coverage of both the materials and the labour to repair or replace the product.
Highest Standard Wind Warranty
The Owens Corning Standard Product Limited Warranty offers the highest standard Wind Warranty coverage of any shingle on the market. Owens Corning Duration shingles have blow off coverage for winds up to 130 mph for the TRU PROtection® Period of 15 Years.
Whether you are staying in your home for years to come or planning to sell, Owens Corning Standard Product Limited Warranty is transferable. If you are planning to sell, this warranty may provide a highly desirable benefit to future home buyers.
As an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, VK Roofing offers one of the best extended protection warranties on the market. The System Protection Roofing Limited Warranty offers 50 years of non-prorated coverage for both material defects and the labour to repair or replace them. Please inquire about this option!
Professional service from beginning to end
Your satisfaction is our concern at all times. After you contact us for your FREE no obligation quote, owner Anthony Van Kooten will meet with you to discuss your roofing concerns & material options. After you have reviewed your written quotation package, we will finalize the cost, schedule and material selection.
- Conscientious work from prep to clean up
- Your home is our first concern.
- Protective tarps and plywood are placed to protect your home and property.
- Existing shingles are removed and the deck is checked for rot, mold or damage. Rotting or damaged portions are replaced.
- Eaves troughs and deck are cleared of debris.
- Checks are performed for proper, adequate attic ventilation.
- Ice & water shield is installed.
- Felt underlay goes over the entire roof deck if the pitch is less than 8/12 or when otherwise recommended.
- Metal valleys and flashing are installed.
- Vents, ridge capping and new shingles are installed.
- Fallen debris is cleaned up. Garbage is removed.
- Nails are cleaned up with a magnetic sweeper.
- A final inspection ensures that everything has been cleaned and put back where it was before the crew arrived.