Got a problem? Not sure if you have one? Maybe you need an expert opinion or a quick fix related to your roof. VK Roofing offers a variety of roof-related inspection and repair services
- Roof Inspection
- Ice Dam Resolution - Signs of Damage
- Minor Roof Repair
- Evestrough Cleaning & Repair
- Gutter Guard installation
Turn to VK Roofing when you need expert advice on the state of a roof
- when buying or selling a home
- when worried about an aging roof
And don’t forget Anthony is happy to give you a FREE quote for any work that might need to be done, in addition to an inspection.
Make an informed decision about your home
Is your roof in trouble? Do you see…
- Shingles shrinking back to the edge of the deck, preventing water from dropping into the eaves trough.
- Curling, buckling, cracking or missing shingles.
- Flashing pulled away from chimney or brick walls
- Missing or cracked caulking.
- Mold on sheathing surface in the attic, or on drywall.
- Evidence of ice dams: long icicles hanging from the eaves or snow melting near the top and running down to still-frozen areas;
water leaks inside the home in or near the outside walls.
Did you know?
- Inadequate roof ventilation can cause premature deterioration of shingles in the summer and damage by ice dams in the winter.
- Damaged shingles makes your home more vulnerable to driving rain.
- Eaves troughs that do not drain properly in winter can cause roof damage and leaks when water re-freezes.
- Poorly sealed attic openings around pipes, wiring, fans, etc. can cause heat to escape, which leads to snow melting and ice dams.
VK Roofing is ready to help you to look after a roof that isn’t ready to be replaced but needs some minor repairs. We can help you with
- replace missing shingles
- seal down loose shingles
- seal exposed nails
- caulk wall & chimney flashing
- asphalt valleys
- metal flashing
As part of a holistic solution to your home’s safety and roof maintenance, it’s important you consider the state of your eavestrough and downspout. Good drainage is essential to ensuring there is no build up of moisture or ice which may cause damage to your roof or cause leaks.
VK Roofing will check your eavestrough and downspouts for damage, loose fittings and blockages. We remedy any issues we discover.
Keep debris and leaves out of your evestrough and keep the water moving away from your roof and your home!
VK Roofing will install Gutter Guard protection to minimize the amount of work you need to do to maintain a healthy and safe home environment.
VK Roofing has built a solid reputation as a roofing contractor throughout Georgetown, Milton, Brampton, Caledon, Bolton, Acton and Mississauga.
Contact owner Anthony Van Kooten for a FREE No obligation quote.