VK Roofing is the best residential roofer for Georgetown, Brampton and Halton Hills. We have an excellent reputation and receive consistently great reviews. With over 10 years of experience as a roofing contractor, we understand roofs.
We offer a diverse selection of brand name professional roofing products (shingles, ice & water shield, underlay and vents) only from reputable suppliers.
Our recommendations to you are based upon experience and customer needs.
It takes more than shingles to protect your roof. A number of products work together to help protect your home from the elements while keeping the inside of your home snug and dry.
The Owens Corning Total Protection Roofing System offers an excellent illustration of the different roofing and insulation elements work together to prevent roof damage and its effects on your home.
Professional service from beginning to end
Your satisfaction is our concern at all times. After you contact us for your FREE no obligation quote, owner Anthony Van Kooten will meet with you to discuss your roofing concerns & material options. After you have reviewed your written quotation package, we will finalize the cost, schedule and material selection.
- Conscientious work from prep to clean up
- Your home is our first concern.
- Protective tarps and plywood are placed to protect your home and property.
- Existing shingles are removed and the deck is checked for rot, mold or damage. Rotting or damaged portions are replaced.
- Eaves troughs and deck are cleared of debris.
- Checks are performed for proper, adequate attic ventilation.
- Ice & water shield is installed on the bottom three feet of the roof deck, around skylights and chimneys, and in all valleys. The entire roof deck is covered for low-slope roofs.
- Felt underlay goes over the entire roof deck if the pitch is less than 8/12.
- Metal valleys and flashing are installed.
- Vents, ridge capping and new shingles are installed.
- Fallen debris is cleaned up. Garbage is removed.
- Nails are cleaned up with a magnetic sweeper.
- A final inspection ensures that everything has been cleaned and put back where it was before the crew arrived.