Mississauga Insulation Installer
Your Mississauga home needs insulation protection.
Your home needs insulation that meets current Building Code standards. This will ensure you:
- save up to 20% on heating and cooling costs
- prevent mould in your attic
- increase the life of the roof deck & shingles
- improve airflow in your home, for your comfort
If your Mississauga home was built before 2017 and the insulation has not been upgraded, then your home does not meet the current Building Code standard of R60. Attic insulation is an important part of a safe and healthy roof system for your home.
VK Roofing is a trusted, experienced Mississauga insulation installer.
Our attic insulation installation process is careful and done with attention to detail. We pride ourselves on being conscientious about our work:
- We pay careful attention, from initial preparation to final clean up
- Care for your home is important to us, just as if it were our own home.
- Drop sheets are placed in any area where our workers will be working.
- Attic space is prepared by removing any old or ineffective baffles, installing new ones where necessary.
- All recessed lighting fixtures are protected from the back with special fire rated covers.
- A weather strip seal and Styrofoam sheet insulation is added to the attic hatch so there are no gaps, to improve heat loss and prevent air loss.
- Rulers are used to ensure an even depth of insulation is blown into the space, to ensure consistent protection.
- Insulation is installed to bring your Mississauga home up to Ontario Building Code’s current standard of R50
- Garbage is removed and all debris is carefully vacuumed from your home.
- A final inspection makes sure that everything has been cleaned and put back where it belongs.
We are proud to be a certified Owens Corning insulation installer for Mississauga, Georgetown and Halton. We use AttiCat, Canada’s #1 inslulation brand.
Contact owner Anthony Van Kooten for a FREE No obligation quote in Mississauga for insulation.