Halton Insulation Installer
Your Halton home needs protection with proper insulation.
If your home in Halton (Halton Hills, Milton or Oakville) was built before 2017 and the insulation has not been upgraded, then your home is not protected to the current insulation standard of R60. Attic insulation is an important part of a safe and healthy roof system.
Your home needs insulation that meets current Building Code standards in order to:
- save on heating and cooling costs (up to 20%)
- increase the life of the roof (deck & shingles)
- improve airflow in your home
- prevent mould in attic spaces
Our attic insulation installation process is meticulous. We pride ourselves on being conscientious about our work:
- We pay attention to every detail, from initial preparation to clean up
- Care for your home is our first priority.
- Drop sheets are placed in any area where our workers will be present.
- Attic space is prepared by removing any old or ineffective baffles, installing new ones where necessary.
- All recessed lighting fixture backings are protected with special fire rated covers.
- A weather strip seal and Styrofoam sheet insulation is added to the attic hatch so there are no gaps, to improve heat loss and prevent air loss.
- Insulation protection is brought up to the R-value of R50, as required by the Ontario Building Code
- Rulers are used to ensure an even depth of insulation is blown into the space, to ensure consistent protection.
- Garbage is removed and all debris is vacuumed from your home.
- A final inspection makes sure that everything has been cleaned and put back where it was before we arrived.
VK Roofing is a trusted, experienced Halton insulation installer.
We are proud to be a certified Owens Corning insulation installer for Halton, Georgetown and Mississauga. We use AttiCat, Canada’s #1 inslulation brand.
Contact owner Anthony Van Kooten for a FREE No obligation quote in Halton for insulation.